To boost access to vaccines for students, staff members, and parents and the Lancaster community, the Lancaster ISD Health Services Department is partnering with Albertsons and Parkland Health Systems to host a vaccine clinic and health fair on Saturday, November 13, 2021 at 9am to 12 pm. The vaccination clinic will offer the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines for children ages five to 11 years old. In addition to the COVID-19 vaccine, the clinic will also offer COVID-19 vaccines for individuals 12 and up, COVID-19 boosters, and free flu shots.
The following free vaccines will be available during the clinic:
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccines for students ages 5-11
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccines for individuals 12 and up
- Moderna COVID-19 Vaccines for ages 18 and up
- Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 Boosters for individuals that have previously received both doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine (Vaccination Card is required for Boosters)
- Flu Vaccine for individuals ages six months and older
Attendees will have access to the Alpha and Omega health and college fair. Health care and local college vendors are included in the fair and will provide an opportunity for parents and students to access valuable information from health care companies and local college admission personnel. Parents of current Lancaster ISD kindergarten students are encouraged to attend the fair and sign up for the Dollars for College savings plan to receive a free deposit of $50 into their child’s savings account. A Dollars for College sign-up table will be set up with the vendors during the fair, and individuals who work with the program will be available to provide additional information.
Important Event Details are listed below:
- The Lancaster ISD community is encouraged to attend the vaccine clinic and health and college fair. The vaccine clinic and fairs are a free family event. There will be several vendors for parents to network with on-site.
- The vaccination clinic will be available free of charge for students five years of age and up.
- If you would like to sign up for the COVID-19 vaccine dose one, dose two, or booster, please click the following link: Link for: www.mhealthsystem.com/LancasterISD
- Free flu shots will be available for anyone to receive from Parkland Hospital.
- Lancaster ISD parents of kindergarten students, please review our College for Dollars Savings plans program and come to the Alpha and Omega Health and College Fair event to sign your child up and receive a $50 deposit into your child’s savings account.
- Please click here to complete and download the vaccine consent form.