STAAR Test Results Available
STAAR test results are now available for parents to view on the Texas Education Agency Assessment Portal. The STAAR is one of many ways to measure student learning. Teachers will use STAAR results along with other information to co-create learning plans with families to jumpstart learning next year.
You can now access your child’s STAAR results by logging in to TexasAssessment.gov. You will use the unique access code (instructions below) and enter it on the Texas Assessment homepage. This will take you directly to your child’s STAAR results, including detailed breakdowns in each subject, identifying your child’s strengths and areas where they may need additional support. Parents have the option to access practice tests and other easy-to-use resources here. These can be used at home over the summer to focus on the skills your child needs to improve their academic performance.
Use this information along with your own observations from the past year and your child’s grades to create a learning plan with teachers in the fall to help your child succeed.
On the Assessment Data Portal, you will use your student's Unique Access Code and your student's date of birth to access testing history, including STAAR, TAKS, and TELPAS assessments, where applicable.
Please note that the Unique Access Code is designed to stay with your student throughout his/her academic career. Additional information regarding the student portal can also be found by visiting the TEA website.
There are three options available to locate your student's Unique Access Code.
OPTION 1 - Access code through the Texas Assessment Data Portal
- Select the option to Find My Unique Student Access Code
- You will be prompted to enter:
- Student's First Name
- Social Security Number or S-Number (State-issued ID Number)
- Date of Birth
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact the TEA Student Assessment Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OPTION 2 - Access Code from Lancaster ISD Parent Portal System
- Click on Lancaster’s Parent Portal
- Click on Parent Self Serve
- Log in to click on the red assessment link to access your child’s STAAR scores.
If you need help accessing Lancaster ISD’s Parent Portal or finding your student’s unique ID, please email email@example.com.
For questions regarding STAAR results, please contact the TEA Student Assessment Division firstname.lastname@example.org.
OPTION 3 - Use Access Code from a Previous Confidential Student Report
- Go to the Texas Assessment Data Portal
- Locate the Access Code which is printed at the bottom right corner of any past Confidential Student Report your child has received for STAAR, TAKS, and TELPAS assessments.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact the Student Assessment Division email@example.com.
We encourage parents/guardians to take advantage of the Texas Assessment Data Portal. Important features include:
- Access to your student's assessment results over the course of his/her academic career. Detailed information is only available beginning with Spring 2008.
- Compare your student's individual STAAR or TAKS results to campus, district, and state averages.
- Examine your student's performance in STAAR reporting categories.
- Examine your student's performance on TELPAS in the areas of listening, speaking, writing, and reading.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact the TEA Student Assessment Division firstname.lastname@example.org.