The Lancaster ISD Transportation Department is dedicated to providing safe and reliable transportation to all eligible students (K-12) each day for home-to-school and for school-to-home. Students must reside two or more miles from their home campus in order to be eligible for bus service.
Our transportation professionals strive to provide excellent customer service while maintaining a safe and clean school bus environment.
All bus stop times are estimates only and could be affected by weather, traffic and various conditions. We ask that students arrive at their designated bus stop at least 10 minutes prior to the estimated pick up time to ensure they are at the stop when the bus arrives.
Students are required to wear a mask while on the bus.
How to Find Your Bus Route Information:
Use the link below to search for bus route information online:
- Input in your exact address.
- Select your student’s grade level – PK students are not eligible for transportation.
- Click search.
- If you are eligible for transportation, all possible stops for your address will be listed and shown on the map.
If there are multiple stops listed, pick one location for pick up and drop off for the school year.
Please have students at the designated stop at least 10 minutes prior to pick-up time.
After school drop off location is the same as the morning pick up location.
For ESL Routes, contact the Transportation Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-218-1562.
For SPED Routes, contact the Special Education Department at 972-218-1640.
- Introduzca en su dirección exacta.
- Seleccione el nivel de grado de su estudiante - Los estudiantes de PK no son elegibles para el transporte.
- Haga clic en búsqueda.
- Si usted es elegible para el transporte, todas las paradas posibles para su dirección aparecerán en la lista y se mostrarán en el mapa.
Si hay varias paradas listadas, escoja una ubicación para recoger y dejar para el año escolar.
Por favor, tenga a los estudiantes en la parada designada por lo menos 10 minutos antes de la hora de recoger.
Después de la escuela dejar la ubicación es la misma que la mañana recoger ubicación.
Para las Rutas ESL, comuníquese con el Departamento de Transporte a email@example.com o al 972-218-1562.
Para las Rutas SPED, comuníquese con el Departamento de Educación Especial al 972-218-1640.
For School Closing Information:
Please check with one of the following sources of information to obtain accurate information:
- District web site at lancasterisd.org where a message will scroll across the top indicating the district’s status.
- District-managed social media accounts: Twitter and Facebook.
- Phone calls, e-mails and in some cases, text messages, sent via district notification service to current, on-file contact information for parents and staff.
- Major television stations including KDFW - Channel 4; KXAS - Channel 5; WFAA- Channel 8; KTVT - Channel 11.
- Major radio stations including KKDA (104.5 FM); KLTY (94.9 FM); and WBAP (820 AM).
- By approximately 6 AM, at the district's main number, (972) 218-1400, a voice mail recording will announce whether the school is closed or delayed for the district.
- By 6 AM, a voice mail recording at each school will announce if the school is closed.
Our offices are located at 3001 West Wintergreen Road, Lancaster, TX 75134
Main Phone: 972-218-1562
James Thomas, Executive Director of Maintenance, Operations and Transportation firstname.lastname@example.org
Bruce Davis, Route Supervisor – General Education email@example.com
Anthony Sims, Route Supervisor – General Education firstname.lastname@example.org
Chivas Johnson, Route Supervisor – Special Needs email@example.com
Cheryle Johns, Route and Trip Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
Kimberly Singleton, AM Dispatcher
Danny Stigers, PM Dispatcher
Office staff has access to a combined email, email@example.com
Link to open positions for Lancaster ISD