Lancaster ISD Vision 2025
Lancaster ISD Vision:
Every graduate a success!Lancaster ISD Mission:
Empowering ALL students' purpose and passion through quality education.
Lancaster ISD Beliefs:
We believe that:
You may frequently check back here for updates on the progress as well as to access any information generated from the various meetings.If you would like to receive more information regarding participating in this or future endeavors like this, please contact Sherese Lightfoot at ShereseLightfoot@lancasterisd.org or (972) 218-1415.
- Equity in education is a human right.
- Educators, parents, and students share in the responsibility of developing graduates who are well-rounded individuals.
- Engaged, relevant learning experiences prepare students to lead productive lives.
- Learning is a life-long process that is enhanced by taking risks.
- Growing from past experiences creates opportunities for future success.
- Purposeful planning to meet individual students needs leads to intentional outcomes for student success.
- All students and staff have the right to a safe and secure learning environment.