Welcome to Child Nutrition
The Child Nutrition Department provides well-balanced meals for the students of Lancaster ISD. All campuses provide students with breakfast and lunch daily. Please contact the campus to confirm the meal times.
The mission of the LISD Child Nutrition is to be a leader in supporting engagement and improving Quality of Life for the entire Schools community. By focusing on Quality of Life services, we reinforce the overall experience of a student’s educational journey, which improves our partners’ effectiveness and performance.
Cafeteria Phone Numbers
- Lancaster High School (972) 218-1824
- Elsie Robertson Middle School (972) 218-1688
- Barack & Michelle Obama 9th Grade Campus (972)218-1880
- George Washington Carver (972) 218-1687
- Pleasant Run Elementary (972) 218-1681
- Houston Elementary (972) 218-1684
- West Main Elementary (972) 218-1680
- Rolling Hills Elementary (972) 218-1682
- Belt Line Elementary (972) 218-1686
- Lancaster Elementary (972) 218-1685
- Rosa Parks Millbrook Elementary (972) 218-1683
Breakfast: K-12 Free for all students
Lunch Full Paid: K-5 $2.40
Lunch Full Paid: 6-12 $2.65
Lunch Reduced: K-12 $0.40
Meal Charge Policy
CHARGING IS NOT ALLOWED FOR GRADES 6 THROUGH 12 Elementary:
Elementary: Students are allowed up to (5) reimbursable meal charges at a time. (When charges occur, a notification via letter, phone, email or robocall will be sent to the parent(s). In the event that a child arrives without money and still maintains a current balance of five prior charges, a modified meal will be provided and additional charges will not be allowed until payment is received. (Modified Meal: Cheese Sandwich, Fruit, and a Fluid Milk)
Secondary: (No Charge) Lancaster High School, Elsie Robertson Middle School, G. W. Carver 6th Grade Stem Center Under the (No Charge) policy, a student will not be allowed to purchase any meal on credit. If a student is carrying a negative account balance or does not have any or enough money to purchase a meal for that day, a modified meal will be provided. No charges will be made. (Modified Meal: Cheese Sandwich, Fruit, and a Fluid Milk)
No Adult Charges Allowed Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call the Child Nutrition Office at 972-218-1632.