Why Pre-K at Lancaster ISD?
Students who attend Pre-K are:
- Twice as likely to be kinder-ready.
- More likely to graduate from high school.
- Less likely to be retained and at-risk.
- More likely to earn higher salaries as adults.
Purposeful and Playful Programming
- PreK and Head Start options available.
- Free half-day PreK3 to eligible students.
- Full-day PreK3 option.
- Social and emotional development.
- Early literacy.
- STEM education.
- Skilled and qualified educators certified in early childhood.
- Greatest percentage of eligible 3 and 4 year olds enrolled in Dallas County.