WE WILL provide quality teaching and learning in pursuit of excellence as a priority by:
- Approving and actively supporting the Superintendent’s goals in facilitating the District’s vision for increased academic excellence.
- Providing and funding quality programs that encourage creativity and innovation using available data to measure progress of all students.
- Supporting the recruitment and retention of quality teachers who incorporate best practices into teaching, learning, technology, and leadership.
- Providing resources to every student and staff with electronic devices appropriate for grade level.
- Increasing Career and Military Readiness certifications and increase programs in Early College High School.
WE WILL provide an educational system where students and employees are safe, secure, and drug-free by:
- Provide necessary resources to prevent and respond to any threat to students, staff, and campuses.
- Making mental health awareness a priority with a focus on prevention and intervention.
- Supporting drug-free initiatives.
WE WILL be financially responsible and prepare for future financial needs by:
- Budgeting to keep the reserve fund at least at 18%.
- Supporting actions that will lead to achieving and maintaining superior District’s FIRST rating.
WE WILL serve as ambassadors and foster partnerships between the home, school, and community by:
- Utilizing citizens’ advisory committees to grow short and long-term plans.
- Communicating information through social media, mailings, and local town meetings.
- Promoting and celebrating our excellence with the Lancaster ISD community.