Child Protective Services:
The Child Protective Services Division investigates reports of abuse and neglect of children. It also:
- Provides services to children and families in their own homes;
- Places children in foster care;
- Provides services to help youth in foster care make the transition to adulthood; and
- Places children in adoptive homes.
Hickory Trail Hospital:
- Provides specialized services for individuals experiencing a mental health or chemical dependency crisis.
North Texas Food Bank
- North Texas Food Bank is a nonprofit hunger-relief organization that distributes donated, purchased and prepared foods through a network of 1184 feeding programs in 13 North Texas counties.