Athletic Facilities Safety & Security Information
In order to maximize the safety of student-athletes and fans, security and supervision enhancements will be in place at all Lancaster ISD athletic events throughout the school year.
- First and foremost, the following items are prohibited in all Lancaster ISD athletic facilities: backpacks, firearms, alcohol, tobacco products (including e-cigarettes), and artificial noisemakers. No re-entry will be permitted.
- Safety and security protocols will be in place at all athletic events, and all game attendees will be required to walk through a weapons detection system and follow the Lancaster ISD clear bag policy. Failure to comply with the Lancaster ISD safety and security protocols could result in denial of entry and removal from district premises.
- In addition, Lancaster ISD secondary students are required to have their school ID badge to enter any Lancaster ISD home game.
- Unless otherwise stated, during the football season, a student entrance at the stadium's north end is where Lancaster ISD 9-12 grade students will enter Friday night football games. If a parent or guardian accompanies a student, the student may enter the game through the regular stadium entrance.
- Lancaster ISD police will be in attendance at all Lancaster ISD athletic events. If you need immediate emergency assistance, please dial 911 or report your issue to an officer immediately.
Stadium policies and procedures are continuously reviewed and may be updated at any time to maintain a safe and enjoyable experience for all Tiger fans. Lancaster ISD administration would like to thank fans for their cooperation with event safety and security protocols.