- Meals are delivered to the campus daily.
- Students will be provided breakfast and lunch by the district.
- If the student is eligible for free or reduced lunch at the time of enrollment, this service will continue. Otherwise, breakfast and lunch are available at the usual cost per meal.
- Parents are encouraged to utilize mySchoolBucks (available via LISD website) as a tool to pay for their son/daughter’s meals.
- Students may bring snacks and outside food or drinks.
- Four unexcused absences and or tardies combined may result in removal of the student from the program.
- Truancy policies outlined in the current Student Code of Conduct will apply.
- Students may enter the building at 7:30am. They are tardy if they are not in their seats by 8:15am. Student dismissal is at 3:25pm. JD Hall attendance time is 9:00am. If students arrive after this time they will not be counted present.
- If your student has a medical or court appointment, please call the school in advance.