- The uniform and dress-code policy must be adhered to through-out the school day.
- Students must wear KHAKI colored long pants (male & female) or KHAKI colored skirts (female) and a WHITE polo or button-down shirt.
NO COLORED T-SHIRTS, NO SHORTS (MALE or FEMALE)
- Shirts must be tucked at all times.
- A black or brown belt must be worn and visible at all times.
Pants must be worn at the waist line.
- 6th – 12th JD Hall school I. D. must be worn and visible on shirt collar at all times.
If student states I.D. is lost, parent/guardian MUST buy a new I.D. before coming to J.D. Hall
- All designs in hair are prohibited. No dyed hair or dyed weave is allowed. Only natural hair.
- A pencil, pen, and black binder with paper.
- Chromebook and charger