- Meals are delivered to the DAEP campus daily.
- Students will be provided breakfast and lunch by the district.
- If the student is eligible for free or reduced lunch at the time of enrollment, this service will continue. Otherwise, breakfast and lunch are available at the usual cost per meal.
- Parents are encouraged to utilize mySchoolBucks (available via LISD website) as a tool to pay for their son/daughter’s meals.
- Students are not allowed to bring any outside food or drinks to the campus.
THE USE AND POSSESSION OF ANY ELECTRONIC DEVICE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Cell phones, MP3/Ipods, Radios, CD Players, paging devices, and tape recorders are not allowed at DAEP.
- Unauthorized activation or usage will result in the confiscation of the device by any district personnel.
- Parents may contact the front office to arrange to pick up the device, and pay a fee of $15.
- If the $15 is not paid, the school will keep the device, and it will be returned on the last day of the student’s placement at DAEP.
NO CELL PHONES!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- Even while assigned to DAEP, the attendance and truancy policies outlined in the current Student Code of Conduct will apply. When in violation, students and/or parents will be reported to the district truancy officer.
- All absences need to be documented with a note from the parent or guardian pertaining to the reason for the absence. All absences will be recorded as unexcused until the student brings a note.
- Students have 3 school days after they return to bring the note to the office. After that period of time, the absence will remain unexcused.
- Absences may result in extending a student's assigned time.
Students may enter the building at 7:30 am. They are tardy if they are not in their seats by 8:15 am. Student dismissal is at 3:25 pm. JD Hall attendance time is 9:00 am. If students arrive after this time they will not be counted present.