Google Apps for Education
The District is offering all students and staff a free educational suite of applications for use to enhance teaching and learning. GSuite is a concept known as “in the cloud” where services and storage are provided over the Internet. This is in compliance with CIPA, Children’s Internet Protection Act.
How to login to Google Drive (students & teachers)
- Open the Google Chrome Browser
- Go to Google.com
- Click "Sign in" at the top right
- Username is the LISD email address; the password is your computer password
- Click the "Apps" button (nine blocks) to explore the G Suite apps available to you!
- Don't forget to sign out of Chrome when you're finished if you're using a network computer that many people use.
First Name + Last Initial + Last 3 of ID + @Lancasterisd.org
$L + Capital Initials + First two of ID + $Problems logging in
Passwords for Google accounts should be 8-10 characters long. If staff members are having trouble logging in to Google Drive, try changing your network password to something with an 8-character combination of letters & numerals. You can change the password yourself by pressing CTRL + ALT + DELETE on your keyboard. Select change password and follow the prompts. Your new Google password will work within a few minutes.
If students are having trouble logging in to Google Drive, please contact the Director of Blended Learning.
G Suite Video Tutorials
Need a quick tutorial on Google Apps for Education tools? Click HERE to access the training site.
G Suite Learning Center
Click HERE to access